2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Reviews
The new Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross reviews are in and experts have plenty of positive things to say about the new upgrades. From advanced safety features to a stronger performance, the 2022 Eclipse Cross is a great model for you and your Pottstown adventures. Take a closer look at the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross reviews with our team to see what the automotive experts have to say about it.
2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Reviews: Safety
When you drive off the lot in a new vehicle, you want to make sure it can keep you comfortable and safe. When it comes to the 2022 Eclipse Cross model, you’ll find an advanced suite of safety technology to give you and your passengers peace of mind on Lancaster roads and beyond. Take a look at the safety reviews:
- Car and Driver: “Basic driver-assistance technologies are standard, such as automated emergency braking and lane-departure warning.…”
- U.S. News: “Compared to the 2020 Eclipse Cross, the 2022 model has more standard active safety features, including lane departure warning, forward collision warning, and automatic emergency braking.”
- KBB: “The SE trim hits the sweet spot between price and content, bringing…blind-spot warning with lane change assist, rear cross-traffic alert, navigation, and Fast Key entry with push-button start.”
2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Reviews: Performance
When it comes to performance, the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross reviews are raving. Here are a few of the quotes pulled from the industry expert reviews:
- Car and Driver: “Paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT), the engine delivers power smoothly. Aggressive throttle applications evoke less engine noise than expected, and highway cruising is quiet and unremarkable—just what we want from crossovers in this class.”
- U.S. News: “…the ample amount of torque keeps the engine from feeling too underpowered in most driving situations.”
- KBB: “…large metal shift paddles behind the steering wheel of the SEL model we drove let the driver “shift” the continuously variable transmission (CVT) as if it were a conventional automatic.”
Review the 2022 Eclipse Cross at Springfield Mitsubishi - Reading!
Learn more about the 2022 Eclipse Cross reviews, performance, interior, and more with our team at Springfield Mitsubishi - Reading. Our finance team can help you with the application process once you’re ready to drive off in an Eclipse Cross of your own. Have more questions? Don’t hesitate to contact our team near Allentown.
More from Springfield Mitsubishi - Reading
Reading drivers seem to be pretty impressed with the new Outlander Sport, and so are we. There’s a lot to love about the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, inside and out, but the interior is especially impressive. It has lots of room, plenty of features, and looks great, too. There are plenty of reasons why this SUV…
Meet the 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, a brand-new addition to the Outlander lineup for the new model year that represents the future of Mitsubishi hybrid models. The new Outlander PHEV seats up to seven passengers, boasts extended range, and generates low emissions, all of which make for accommodating, strong drives around Pottstown. Discover this…
Curious about the 2023 Mitsubishi Mirage interior? We don’t blame you. This compact hatchback is a popular choice for Pottstown drivers making their daily Lancaster drives and beyond. You can enjoy a huge collection of interior features, great fuel economy, a sporty transmission, and more when you choose the new Mitsubishi Mirage. Learn more…